Monday, September 7, 2009


As I mentioned in my previous post, I don't really "do" logos. I am a fairly low-tech kind of girl... just give me my paints, and I'll be just dandy. Somehow, that doesn't stop people from asking me "So... could you do a logo for me?" In reply, I usually hem and haw and am far too prideful to say "No, wrong person." Instead I sort of start gesticulate and pontificate and "...uh... well, um... I'm not really... uh... I mean I COULD try-- SURE!"

I know that Illustrator and Photoshop skills are really important, and one day in the not-too-far future, I'd really like to acquire these skills to better round out my abilities. Meanwhile, though, I'll keep sketching ideas...

Above are some sketches I did for the fundraising committee at my church.

No comments:

Post a Comment